Spencer Squash and Racketball Club is a friendly and welcoming squash venue which is ideally located for all squash players based in Earlsfield, Wandsworth, Wimbledon, Tooting, Balham, Clapham Junction and Putney. We are part of the wider Spencer Sports Club which includes Squash, Tennis, Cricket, Hockey and Lacrosse, allowing us to benefit from a well-maintained vibrant clubhouse and strong social community across our 5,000+ membership base.
Our membership comprises of a strong mix of squash players across all levels of experience, age categories and playing ability. This includes, but is not limited to, the following benefits:
- Three strong teams competing in the Surrey County Leagues
- Weekly Club-night sessions taking place on Tuesday evenings from 7pm until 9pm, members only, pre-booking required
- Weekly beginner sessions taking place on Saturday afternoons from 3pm to 4:30pm
- An established youth programme, with regular weekly sessions on Saturdays from 11.30am until 1pm
- A large number of monthly internal leagues across all standards
- Club championships, including the men’s open, ladies and junior tournaments
- Handicap tournaments for all members
- A range of attractively priced group coaching sessions
Getting to know our club
If you are interested in finding out more about our squash club, why not come along to our social squash sessions on a Tuesday evening from 7pm to 9pm, join in the fun, try out the courts, meet a few members, have a drink at the bar and then decide if you want to join.
Or if you have not played squash before then feel free to try the beginners squash coaching sessions held Sunday afternoons.
All potential new joiners will receive one free coaching session at our club, before committing to any membership, as part of our welcome introduction to you. Please come along and experience everything that our club has to offer. There is something for players across all levels at our club and we look forward to meeting you.