Tooting Squash | Spencer Squash Club
Spencer Squash and Racketball Club is a friendly and welcoming squash venue which is ideally located for all squash players based in Tooting. We are part of the wider Spencer Sports Club which includes Squash, Tennis, Cricket, Hockey and Lacrosse, allowing us to benefit from a well-maintained vibrant clubhouse and strong social community across our 5,000+ membership base.
Our membership comprises of a strong mix of squash players across all levels of experience, age categories and playing ability. This includes, but is not limited to, the following benefits:
- Weekly team training sessions on Monday evenings from 7pm until 8.30pm
- Three strong teams competing in the Surrey County Leagues
- Weekly club nights taking place on Tuesday evenings from 7pm until 10pm
- Weekly beginner sessions taking place on Sunday mornings from 11.30am until 1pm
- An established youth programme, with regular weekly sessions on Tuesdays from 4pm to 7pm; and on Saturdays from 11.30am until 1pm
- A large number of monthly internal leagues across all standards
- Club championships, including the men’s open, ladies and junior tournaments
- Handicap tournaments for all members
- A range of attractively priced group coaching sessions, including high quality video analysis.